Code reviews are tailored to your individual project requirements; from whole building compliance reviews, to risk reduction and mitigation techniques for hazards such as floods and hurricanes.
- Accessiblity compliance review
- Assistance presenting to authorities having jurisdiction
- Building code reviews
- Code interpretation
- COMcheck and REScheck
- Due diligence and feasibility analysis
- Energy code compliance review
- Fire protection and life safety assessments
- Flood and hurricane compliance / mitigation
- Storm shelter and safe room compliance
Going Beyond Minimum Code Requirements
Energy conservation codes establish minimum regulations. We find innovative ways to exceed code requirements, providing more energy efficient solutions to decrease the building’s impact on the environment.
Whole Building Design
By applying an integrated design approach and team process to the project, we successfully achieve high-performance buildings. Buildings are cost-effective, safe, secure, accessible, and sustainable.
Health, Safety and Welfare
Health and environmental issues are an integral part of all phases of a building’s life cycle. Conventional design and construction often fail to recognize the complexity of buildings today. Our design process helps create buildings that are more comfortable, more energy efficient, and enhance the health and productivity of the occupants.